'g' By Free Fall Apparatus w/ Timer
- This apparatus demonstrates the determination of the gravitational constant 'g'
- Kit comes with everything necessary for students to observe and learn about one of the most fundamental physical constants
- Supplied with manual
The determination of the gravitational constant ‘g’ is one of the most fundamental and early physical constants students must derive and observe. This kit has a wooden base, 1.1m rod and a movable electro magnet. The electromagnet can be moved anywhere on the rod and is powered by the timer. When the ball is released the timer is triggered and stopped one the ball his landed on the base for a precise measurement and then calculation of ‘g’. supplied with manual.
Product Name: 'g' By Free Fall Apparatus w/ Timer
Product SKU: GFYE14
Invite customers to join your mailing list.
(866) 312-9938 (US Toll Free)
+1 (585) 360-2295 (US Local and International)
Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm EST
24/7 Support Available at firstname.lastname@example.org
Added to your cart:
- About hBARSCI
- Customer Service
- Build To Order
- Tempora incidunt
- Minima veniam
- Velit esse quam
- Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit.
- Excepturi sint
- Officia deserunt
- Et harum
- Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium
- Chromium Resistance Wire - $19.99
- Premium Hand Crafted Beaker Mug, Thick Borosilicate Glass, 16.9oz (500mL) Capacity - Large Size - Pint Glass or Coffee Mug Sized - $25.00
- Eisco Labs Clamp Retort, 4 Prong, Cork Lined with Boss Head - Rods up to 15mm, Objects up to 90mm - $14.97
- Economy Dynamometer - Spring Balance, High Resolution - $6.00
- New Products
- Select manually
- Men Style on - 125.00$
Contact Us - Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur?
Sample Company, Inc.
1412 South Main Expressway
Sugar Land, TX 98765