Measuring Cylinder, 500ml - Class B Tolerance ±5.00ml - Detachable, Plastic Hexagonal Base & Protective Collar - Blue Graduations - Borosilicate Glass - Eisco Labs
- Made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- 500ml capacity. Blue, 5ml graduation marks, marked every 50ml
- Class B tolerance, ±5.00ml
- Includes removable plastic hexagonal base and protective collar
- Stands 14" tall, and has an inner diameter of 51mm and an outer diameter measuring 55mm
500ml capacity graduated measuring cylinder made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Blue printed graduations, 5ml subdivision, marked every 50ml. Class B tolerance, ±5.00ml. Fitted with removable plastic hexagonal base and protective collar.
Cylinder stands 14" tall, and has an inner diameter of 51mm and an outer diameter measuring 55mm.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.