Bowen's Reaction Series - Set of 7 Mineral Specimens
- 7 mineral specimens approximately 1" (approx. 3cm) in length
- Mineral samples follow the discontinuous branch of Bowen's reaction series
- Great set for lessons on igneous rocks and magma crystallization
- Samples are a perfect size for use in classroom identification labs and exercises, correlates well to Next Generation Science Standards Evidence Statements
- This mineral set is a great addition to any rock and mineral collection
Bowen's reaction series is a hallmark of igneous mineralogy. The series defines a qualitative relationship between different minerals and their crystallization temperatures when solidifying out of a magma. This set of samples includes all the minerals along the discontinuous branch of Bowen's reaction series, and is perfect for lessons on igneous rocks and minerals. Included in this set are 1" specimens of olivine, augite, hornblende, biotite, microcline, muscovite, and quartz.
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date on new products and special offers.
(866) 312-9938 (US Toll Free)
+1 (585) 360-2295 (US Local and International)
Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm EST
24/7 Support Available at email@example.com
Added to your cart:
- About hBARSCI
- Customer Service
- Build To Order
- Tempora incidunt
- Minima veniam
- Velit esse quam
- Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit.
- Excepturi sint
- Officia deserunt
- Et harum
- Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium
- Chromium Resistance Wire - $19.99
- 500mL Beaker Mug, Borosilicate Glass, 50mL Graduations - $25.00
- Lab Quality Genetic Super Taster Test Kits with Storage Case and Instructions - Classroom Pack (100 sets of strips) - PTC, Sodium Benzoate, Thiourea, and Control (No Chemical) - $19.97
- Eisco Labs Basic Beginner Circuit Kit For Teaching Series and Parallel Circuits- Switch, (2) 'C' Batteries w/ Holders, (2) Light Holders, (5) Bulbs, Bulk Wire - $13.22
- Egg Drop Kit - Create a Safe Enclosure for an Egg and Test Your Results - Science Fair Kits - Eisco Labs - $18.49
- Resistance Unit, 100 Ohms, Max 10.0V - $11.99
- Resistance Unit, 200 Ohms, Max 14.0V - $11.99
- Modeling Dough Circuit Kit - Includes Modeling Dough, Battery, LED Lights, 12"x12" Cello Sheet & Instructional Guide - Fun, Educational Activity - Science Fair Kits by Eisco - $30.49
- Select manually
- Men Style on - 125.00$
Contact Us - Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur?
Sample Company, Inc.
1412 South Main Expressway
Sugar Land, TX 98765