Crystalline Pyrite, Approximately 2.5-3" Length, 10-20mm Crystals, Single Piece
- Sample of crystalline pyrite up to 3" in length
- Each piece contains 10-20mm crystals that shine brilliantly in the light
- Bright, metallic luster gives pyrite the "fool's gold" moniker
- Samples vary naturally, and may not be identical to those pictured
- Perfect for use in a classroom, or as a display piece for your home
If one wasn't careful, it would be easy to mistake pyrite's metallic cubic crystals for gold, hence the name "fool's gold". Now you can fool others with this large 3" piece of pyrite. Each specimen weighs between 6 and 12 ounces, and has grown crystals that reach up to 20mm (3/4") in size. This marvelous piece is a great addition to a classroom collection, or as a display in your home. Samples vary naturally, and may not look identical to those pictured. If you reach out to us before you buy, we will send a picture to ensure you are receiving a specimen you'll like.