Most orders ship same day.
- DOUBLE CONCAVE || Highly polished, double concave lens
- SPHERICAL || Lens measures 3" (75mm) in diameter and approximately 12mm thick
- 200MM FOCAL LENGTH || Diverging lens with a 200mm focal length
- OPTICALLY WORKED GLASS || Made of high quality, optically worked glass. Highly polished with beveled, ground edges
- GREAT FOR PHYSICS CLASSROOMS or TOP SPINNING || This optically true lens is excellent for physics classroom demonstrations in optics and light refraction. It's smooth, concave surface also makes this lens ideal for top spinning
Optically True, Double Concave Lens
75mm Diameter, 200mm Focal Length
High quality, optically true lens. Made of highly polished, quality glass. Spherical with ground, beveled edges. Designed for educational purpose and science classroom demonstrations in optics and light physics but features an ideal surface for top spinning.
Lens measures 3" (75mm) in diameter, and has a diverging focal length of 200mm.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.