Acid Rain Science Experiment Kit - Explore pH & Test Local Rainfall - Science at Home Series - Innovating Science
- This hands on, fun science kit is designed to teach learners about Acid Rain, and allows them to test local rainfall
- Learners collect water samples and use pH indicator strips to determine how acidic, if at all, their local rainfall is
- Kit includes Low Range pH Indicator, test tubes and pH color chart
- Teacher's (or Parent's!) manual and SDS packets included
- The Science at Home series by Innovating Science is designed to offer engaging activities and educational content to learners at home
The acid rain test kit is an engaging activity for your home learners, allowing them to determine if you have acid rain in your area. Collect water samples and use a low-range pH indicator to determine the pH of your water sample with a colorimetric comparison chart.
- 15ml Low Range pH Indicator
- 6 Test Tubes
- Color Chart
- Teacher (or Parent!) Manual
- Safety Data Sheet
The Science at Home series by Innovating Science is designed to offer engaging activities and educational content to young learners at home. Kits incorporate applied math and science principles into homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology. Innovating Science products, manufactured by Aldon Corporation, include educational kits for the chemistry, life science, green chemistry, advanced placement chemistry, and forensic fields.
Not for drug, food, or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.