Eisco Labs Fossil Replica, Mesozoic Fish, 4 x 10 cm
- Fossil replica of a Mesozoic fish imprint measuring approximately 1.5"x3" (4x10cm)
- Replica is built from a sturdy resin designed to last through heavy classroom and laboratory use
- This replica represents one of the first species of bony fish that evolved before dinosaurs ever walked the earth
- Perfect for use in the classroom during lessons on fossils and paleontology
- Replica demonstrates mold replacement of bone and scale on a ray-finned fish
Bony fish first evolved during the Paleozoic era, over 400 million years ago. This fossil replica represents a mold of a ray-finned fish that died and was buried in the ocean. The thin bones that make up the rays on the fish are easily recognizable, despite the disappearance of the fins themselves. This fossil is great in the classroom for teaching about paleontology and fossil preservation.
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date on new products and special offers.
(866) 312-9938 (US Toll Free)
+1 (585) 360-2295 (US Local and International)
Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm EST
24/7 Support Available at email@example.com
Added to your cart:
- About hBARSCI
- Customer Service
- Build To Order
- Tempora incidunt
- Minima veniam
- Velit esse quam
- Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit.
- Excepturi sint
- Officia deserunt
- Et harum
- Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium
- Chromium Resistance Wire - $19.99
- 500mL Beaker Mug, Borosilicate Glass, 50mL Graduations - $25.00
- Lab Quality Genetic Super Taster Test Kits with Storage Case and Instructions - Classroom Pack (100 sets of strips) - PTC, Sodium Benzoate, Thiourea, and Control (No Chemical) - $19.97
- Eisco Labs Basic Beginner Circuit Kit For Teaching Series and Parallel Circuits- Switch, (2) 'C' Batteries w/ Holders, (2) Light Holders, (5) Bulbs, Bulk Wire - $13.22
- Prepared Microscope Slide, Letter 'e' - 75 x 25mm - Introductory Microscopy - Eisco Labs - $9.20
- Prepared Microscope Slide, Crossing Threads - 75 x 25mm - Introductory Microscopy - Eisco Labs - $9.20
- Prepared Microscope Slide, Salt Crystals - 75 x 25mm - Introductory Microscopy - Eisco Labs - $9.20
- Film Canister Rockets Kit - Launch a Rocket with Two Simple Ingredients - Science Fair Kits by Eisco - $15.69
- Select manually
- Men Style on - 125.00$
Contact Us - Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur?
Sample Company, Inc.
1412 South Main Expressway
Sugar Land, TX 98765