if placed by 12PM EST
- Single, prepared slide of mitosis in Ascaris & onion (allium) plants
- Slide measures 75mm wide and 25mm long
- All stages of mitosis are visible
- Excellent for visualizing cell division and comparing mitosis between animal and plant organisms
- Arrives in a protective cardboard casing
Single, prepared microscope slide with Ascaris and onion (allium) mitosis. Shows every stage of mitotic cell division in animal and plant organisms. Perfect for examining the differences between plant and animal mitosis. Arrives in protective cardboard casing. Slide measures 75mm (3") wide, 25mm (1") long and 0.06" in height.
Slides are expertly prepared, and labeled for easy identification. All materials in Eisco Labs slides are completely inert and sealed in glass.