if placed by 12PM EST
- Single, prepared slide of a thallus section of lichen
- Shows characteristic cells and structures
- Great for biology classrooms to explore structure-function connection as per NGSS standards
- Slide measures 75mm wide and 25mm long
- Arrives in a protective cardboard casing
Single, prepared microscope slide of a thallus section of lichen. Shows characteristic cells and structures. Great for biology classrooms to explore structure-function connections as per NGSS standards. Arrives in protective cardboard casing.Each slide measures 75mm (3") wide, 25mm (1") long and 0.06" in height.
Expertly prepared, and labeled for easy identification. All materials in Eisco Labs slides are completely inert and sealed in glass.