Evaporating Dish (Pack of 10), round form with spout - 80ml, outer dia 80mm, 30mm height - Eisco
- Superior quality full glazed porcelain
- Used for high purity samples
- Spout for easy pour
- 80 milliliter capacity, 80mm outer diameter, 30mm height
- Strong and durable for years of use
Evaporating dish (sometimes called a watch glass) is used for the evaporation of liquids, and sometimes melting point experiments. Usually dishes are used to evaporate exfess solvents (commonly water, H2O). The porcelain has strong thermal-shock resistance, but user should still be catious with suitability of use to prevent stress cracks or failure. For example when using a direct flame gradually increase heat and cooling.
Invite customers to join your mailing list.
(866) 312-9938 (US Toll Free)
+1 (585) 360-2295 (US Local and International)
Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm EST
24/7 Support Available at email@example.com
Added to your cart:
- About hBARSCI
- Customer Service
- Build To Order
- Tempora incidunt
- Minima veniam
- Velit esse quam
- Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit.
- Excepturi sint
- Officia deserunt
- Et harum
- Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium
- Chromium Resistance Wire - $19.99
- 500mL Beaker Mug, Borosilicate Glass, 50mL Graduations - $25.00
- Lab Quality Genetic Super Taster Test Kits with Storage Case and Instructions - Classroom Pack (100 sets of strips) - PTC, Sodium Benzoate, Thiourea, and Control (No Chemical) - $19.97
- Erlenmeyer (Conical) Flask, Borosilicate Glass - $61.88
- New Products
- Select manually
- Men Style on - 125.00$
Contact Us - Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur?
Sample Company, Inc.
1412 South Main Expressway
Sugar Land, TX 98765