- PREMIUM QUALITY || Premium quality Bunsen burner, suitable for a variety of laboratory applications. Burner comes equipped with a serrated inlet arm
- FOR LPG || Suitable for use with LPG (liquid petroleum gas) or butane gas. Burner comes equipped with a serrated inlet arm that accepts 6-8mm tubing
- ZINC ALLOY BASE || Burner is mounted on a die-cast zinc alloy base
- FLAME STABILIZER || Brass, rotatable air regulator allows for safe and easy adjustment of flame
- MANUFACTURED BY EISCO LABS || Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
Laboratory quality gas burner with an aluminum burner mixing tube, brass flame stabilizer, and a die cast zinc alloy base. Suitable for use with L.P.G (liquid petroleum gas) or butane gas. Burner comes equipped with a serrated inlet arm that measures 8mm in diameter and 1" in length. Accepts 6-8mm tubing. The stabilizer allows for safe and easy adjustment of flame.
Burner measures 6.5" tall, and the base measures 3" in diameter.