Micro Bunsen Burner - LPG / Butane Gas - Flame Stabilizer
- PREMIUM QUALITY || Premium quality micro Bunsen burner with adjustable orifice and flame stabilizing burner tip
- FOR LPG || Suitable for use with LPG (liquid petroleum gas) / butane gas or mixed gas with a heat value of 800 to 1200 BTU. Burner comes equipped with a serrated inlet arm that accepts 6-8mm tubing
- DIE CASTED BASE || Aluminum mixing tube is mounted on a circular, nickel plated die casted zinc alloy base
- ADJUSTABLE || Equipped with a flame stabilizing burner tip, and air ports with collar to adjust the flow of air. Gas flow is controlled by needle valve fitted above the base, permitting easy flame adjustment
- MANUFACTURED BY EISCO LABS || Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
Premium quality, micro Bunsen burner for use with LPG (liquid petroleum gas) / butane gas or other mixed gasses with a heat value from 800 to 1200 BTU. Nickel-plated die casted zinc alloy base, aluminum mixing tube, flame stabilizing burner tip and adjustable air ports. Equipped with a serrated inlet for connection to 6-8mm tubing. Air supply is controlled by a nickel plated brass sleeve covering ports at the lower end of the mixing tube, and gas flow is controlled by needle valve fitted above the base for easy flame adjustment.
Burner measures 3.75" in height and base measures 3" in diameter.