- The opening of the bottle is 0.33" ID) and Screw Cap - Polypropylene - Eisco Labsat the top (it's widest point). The base diameter of the bottle is 0.6" and the overall height is 1.6". Please note: overall dimensions can vary slightly.
- Premium polypropylene plastic is rigid and does not flex like polyethylene (PE) bottles. These are made for laboratory use. Safe for use with certain acids - please review polypropylene properties.
- The mouth of the bottle is 0.33 inch in diameter, making it Narrow mouth.
- Designed to store liquids in the laboratory, but can be used in the home as well -- or even in a set for "potions".
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
Premium polypropylene reagent bottles with screw caps. Eisco plasticware is designed to be used in labs but is often used in homes or garages as well.