Measuring Cylinder, 10ml - ASTM Class B Tolerance ±0.20ml - Protective Collar, Hexagonal Base - Blue Graduations - Borosilicate 3.3 Glass - Eisco Labs
- Made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- 10ml capacity with 0.2ml blue printed, graduations and a hexagonal base for extra stability
- Class B tolerance, ±0.20ml as per ISO/ASTM
- Fitted with a plastic, hexagonal protective collar
- Stands 5.5" tall and has a base measuring 2" wide. Body has an inner diameter of 0.5" and an outer diameter of 0.65"
10ml capacity measuring cylinder made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Hexagonal base for extra stability. Class B tolerance, ±0.20ml as per ISO/ASTM. Fitted with a plastic, hexagonal protective collar.
Cylinder stands 5.5" tall, with a base measuring 2" wide. Inner diameter of cylinder body measures 0.5", and outer diameter measures 0.65".
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.