if placed by 12PM EST
hBAR is a Pennsylvania COSTARS program supplier - learn more here
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || This 7 piece set includes measuring cylinders with 10ml, 25ml, 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml & 1000ml capacities. Made of premium quality, polypropylene plastic. Class B tolerance
- OCTAGONAL BASE || Cylinders feature octagonal bases for maximum stability
- RAISED GRADUATIONS || Superior optical clarity with easy to read, raised graduation lines. Cylinders are calibrated to contain
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY || The translucent, rigid polymer is resistant to fatigue for superior and dependable durability. Autoclavable for easy cleaning and sterilization
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || High heat tolerance, and good to excellent chemical resistance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
Classroom Pack - 7 Piece Polypropylene Measuring Cylinder Set - 10ml, 25ml, 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml & 1000ml
This classroom pack includes 7 measuring cylinders made of premium quality. Class B tolerance. Calibrated to contain. Translucent rigid construction & superior optical clarity. Raised graduation lines. Cylinders feature octagonal bases for extra stability, and spouts for easy pouring.
Microwavable and resistant to fatigue for long term durability. High heat tolerance with a temperature range of -20 to +135°C. Autoclavable at 121°C.
While the polypropylene products are built in our advanced manufacturing facilities in India, the raw polypropylene plastic material is sourced from the United States to ensure the highest level of quality and purity possible.