- POWDER || Powder funnel (60º Angle) with 14/23 joint
- THICK, UNIFORM WALLS || Features thick, uniform walls that allow for increased durability, ease of use and continual flow of liquid
- DURABLE & STURDY || Made of high quality Borosilicate 3.3 glass that is built to last and withstand multiple uses - Glass is the material of choice for laboratory applications due to its inertness
- FILTER PAPER NEEDED || In addition to funnel, filter paper is required to correctly separate solids and liquids - Can be used with various sizes of paper
- MEASUREMENTS || Funnel measures 55mm in diameter
Jointed powder funnel made of high quality borosilicate glass. Joint size 14/23.
Funnel measures 2.3" (55mm) in diameter and is 2.75" in total length. Stem length measures 1.75".Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.