if placed by 12PM EST
- CYLINDRICAL || Cylindrical glass bent arm dropping funnel/separatory funnel with 100ml capacity
- TRANSPARENT & DURABLE || Made of high quality Borosilicate 3.3 glass - Transparency allows for high visibility
- FOR SEPARATION || Used to transfer liquids - Using the stopcock allows fluids, including reagents, to dispense slowly (drop-wise)
- STOPPER & STOPCOCK || Fitted with an interchangeable 19/26 plastic stopper and needle valve stopcock
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
Cylindrical dropping funnel made of high quality, heavy duty 3.3 borosilicate glass. 100ml capacity, ungraduated. Features a Rotaflow stopcock, stem with 19/26 cone and is fitted with a 19/26 interchangeable plastic stopper.
Measures 10.75" tall and is 1.6" wide..
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.