if placed by 12PM EST
- SQUIBB || Squibb-style dropping/separatory funnel with 2000ml capacity
- TRANSPARENT & DURABLE || Made of high quality Borosilicate 3.3 glass - Transparency allows for high visibility
- FOR SEPARATION || Used to transfer liquids - Using the stopcock allows fluids, including reagents, to dispense slowly (drop-wise)
- STOPPER & STOPCOCK || Fitted with an interchangeable 29/32 plastic stopper and glass key stopcock
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
Separating Funnel made from high quality, heavy duty 3.3 borosilicate glass.
Ungraduated. Glass stopcock.
Interchangeable stopper included, size 29/32.
25" long, 8" wide at widest point. Stopcock stem measures 0.38" and measures 2.5" in length."
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: 92Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.