Wooden Pipette Rack - Holds 12 Pipettes Vertically - 14.75"
- PREMIUM QUALITY || Premium quality pipette stand featuring a sturdy wood construction that will stand up to the wear and tear of the lab
- VERTICAL || Rack holds pipettes vertically, allowing liquids to drain. Two legs extend backward to angle the rack slightly. Measures 12" wide and 14.75" tall, allowing it to fit in most lab spaces
- ACCOMMODATES 12 PIPETTES || Supports up to 12 pipettes - rack features (4) 20mm, (2) 14mm, (2) 12.5mm and (4) 10mm slots. Can accommodate pipettes with diameters ranging from 0.9 to 2 centimeters
- GREAT FOR CLASSROOM, SCIENCE LABORATORIES AND HOUSEHOLD || Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use. Can be repurposed for use in kitchens, to hold utensils or in art rooms for paint brush storage and drying
- MANUFACTURED BY EISCO LABS || Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
Premium quality wooden rack designed to hold up to 12 pipettes. Unpolished. Rack features a variety of slots to accommodate an assortment of pipette sizes - (4) 20mm, (2) 14mm, (2) 12.5mm and (4) 10mm slots. Fits pipettes with diameters ranging from 0.9 to 2 centimeters. Rack holds pipettes vertical, at a slight angle, allowing liquids to drain and pipettes to dry. Measures 12" wide, 5.75" long (when legs are extended) and 14.75" tall. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use. The design of this rack allows it to be repurposed in a variety of ways - can be used in kitchens to hold utensils, or to store and dry paint brushes or other arts & craft tools.