100PK Test Tubes, 7ml - Borosilicate 3.3 Glass - 1mm Thick Walls, Rimless - Superior Heat & Chemical Durability - 4" Tall, 0.5" Diameter - Fire Polished Ends - Eisco Labs
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || 7ml (0.2oz) Test Tubes made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- THIN WALL || Uniform wall thickness of 1mm provides excellent thermal shock resistance
- RIMLESS || Flat, fire polished rims make these tubes ideal for culture testing
- THERMAL SHOCK RESISTANT || Autoclavable for easy sterilization. Low temperature gradient- can withstand direct flame, high temperatures & thermal shocks
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use. Great for organization and storage of spices & craft supplies
Set of 100 rimless test tubes made of high quality Borosilicate 3.3 Glass. 7ml capacity. Tubes feature fire polished, flat edges with uniform, 1mm walls.
Each tube measures 4" (100mm) tall, with an outer diameter of 0.5" (12mm). Inner diameter measures 11mm. Accommodates stoppers with a bottom diameter of 9-10mm & top diameter of 13-15mm. (Compatible stoppers can be found by searching ASIN: B07CZ4FPZ8 and ASIN: B013TMXT7Q).
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand direct flame, high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.