if placed by 12PM EST
- Power supply has 2 independent out puts that provide constant current, the first is a 6 volt AC (alternating current) output, the second is a 6 Volt regulated DC (direct current) continuously variable out put
- The 2 outputs can be used simultaneously at full loads
- Power supply operations on 120V AC or 240V AC 50/60Hz (adjustable by using the input voltage selector switch on the back of the supply)
- Power supply is both CSA and CE approved
- Power supply is great for experiments that require constant load
This power supply is a low cost alternative bench top supply that is commonly used in teaching physics, chemistry, biology, and biotechnology in an educational setting. The power supply provides both AC and DC output simultaneously up to 6 volts with both channels able to function at full load. The supply is outfitted with standard 3mm banana plug voltage protecting input receptacles. The direct current output has a maximum of 6 volts and is continuously variable, the alternating current has a maximum output of 6 volts. The power supply is both CSA and CE approved and stamped. The power supply is great for doing experiments that require constant current such as electrolysis, Laplace's law, current balance, operation of lights and optical benches and much more.