Most orders ship same day.
- FULL SIZE SKELETON MODEL || Life sized human skeleton model stands 62" tall and features nerve branch details and a flexible spine
- ARTICULATED JOINTS, 3 PART SKULL || Quality hardware allows for easy movement of major joints and the three part skull is removable for closer study of jaw, teeth and internal structures. Arms and legs can be removed for storage and study
- INCREDIBLE REALISM || Model features realistic details, textures and bony landmarks - providing an incredible amount of realism for examining the human skeleton
- ROD MOUNTED || Rod mounted with rolling base. On mount, model measures 70" tall
- DURABLE POLYMER CONSTRUCTION || Made of durable and sturdy plastisol polymer. This washable model is easy to clean and will hold up to years of handling
This human skeleton model provides an incredible amount of realism and a superior level of detail for examination. Moveable joints, flexible spine and jaw allow for thorough examination. Nerve branch details and intervertebral discs. The skeleton is natural size and has natural coloring. Features realistic textures and bony landmarks, making this an excellent tool for students and medical demonstrations.Includes rod mount with rolling base, and a laminated, 23"x16.5" anatomical chart showing an in depth view of the human skeletal system. No tools are needed for this model's simple assembly. Model is cast from high quality, durable PVC plastic allowing it to withstand years of instructor and student use. Easy to clean.
The skeleton (unmounted) measures 64" tall and approximately 17" wide. On mount, it measures 70" in total height. Rolling base measures approximately 20" wide.