if placed by 12PM EST
- Three-dimensional model of DNA
- Simple, snap-on construction
- Sturdy plastic holds up to consistent classroom use
- Once completed, DNA model can be rotated on stand
- To attach to base, unscrew the cap at the bottom of the model and screw the helix into the base
This DNA model is durable and easy to assemble. The rubber bands attach around the edges of the model, forming the double helix, and the entire model then screws into a heavy metal base. To screw into the base, a small plastic cap must be unscrewed from the end of the model. Once the model is complete in its base, it can be rotated for easy viewing. This model is great to keep in the classroom or to give to a young science enthusiast.