Most orders ship same day.
- This hands on, educational kit allows learners to study and experiment with the variety of factors that affect healthy plant growth
- Grow a number of plants and test the variables that effect growth
- Kit includes soil, vermiculite, sulfuric acid, plastic cups, absorbent wick pads and bean seeds
- Teacher's (or Parent's!) manual, student study guide and SDS packets included
- The Science at Home series by Innovating Science is designed to offer engaging activities and educational content to learners at home
Targeted towards older elementary students, this chemistry kit explores the factors that affect the growth of plants. Learners will explore the effect of light exposure, nutritional seeds, and acid rain on plant growth. Included activities allow students to analyze results.
- 30mL Sulfuric Acid 0.02M Solution
- 1 bag Soil
- 500g Vermiculite
- Nutrient Powder
- 45 Plastic cups, 5oz
- 45 Plastic cups, 7oz
- 45 Absorbent Wick Pads
- Bean seeds
- Teacher (or Parent's!) manual
- Student Study Guide
- Safety Data Sheet packets
Not for drug, food, or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.