if placed by 12PM EST
- 500g bottle of copper (II) sulfate
- Reagent-grade material for lab and research use
- Used as a component in Benedict's and biuret reagents
- Perfect for use in any biochemistry lab or classroom
- Instructions for safe storage printed on the bottle - MSDS available upon request
Innovating Science's 5-hydrate reagent-grade copper (II) sulfate comes in a 500g bottle. Often used as a component in Benedict's and biuret reagents, this makes the chemical a perfect fit in any educational or research lab dealing with biochemistry or organic chemistry. Each bottle has safe handling and storage procedures printed directly on the bottle. This is a high quality chemical product manufactured in the United States.
Not for drug, food, or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.