Erycard ABO/RH Blood Typing Card - NOT for Medical / Clinical Use - Innovating Science
- This kit allows students to learn how to determine ABO/Rh blood type in under five minutes. Kit includes enough material for one test
- A small amount of blood is applied to a series of wells containing lyophilized blood typing antibodies, followed by the addition of a wash buffer that flows across each well
- Students will develop laboratory skills blood typing and analyzing agglutination
- Instructions & Materials Safety Data Sheet included
- This test kit is designed for educational & instructional use only. *NOT designed for clinical, medical or diagnostic use
Determine ABO/Rh blood type of real human blood in under five minutes. A small amount of blood is applied to a series of wells containing lyophilized blood typing antibodies, followed by the addition of a wash buffer that flows across each well. Red blood cells that agglutinate in the presence of a particular antibody will not be rinsed from the sample well and the well will remain red, indicating a positive result. Red blood cells that have not undergone agglutination will be rinsed from the well and the well will revert to white, indicating a negative result. Each card contains a negative control well to ensure accurate results. Kit contains enough materials for 1 test. Instructions are included.
*NOT for clinical, medical or diagnostic use. This kit is designed only for educational and instructional use
What's in the box?
- 6 mL Buffer Solution
- 1 Erycard
- 1 Alcohol Wipe
- 1 Lancet
- 4 Blood Collection Sticks
For Laboratory Use Only. Not for drug, food or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.