Most orders ship same day.
- Geologic timescale representing important events in Earth's history
- Color-coded by period to make it easy to track events
- Major timeline events include the formation of the moon, the genesis of new species, and extinction events
- Poster can be hung in a classroom, used as a lab reference, or as an educational placemat
- Poster measures 11x17" and is laminated to be sturdy and wear-resistant
The Innovating Science Geological Time Scale shows major evolutionary events starting from the Earth’s formation 4.56 billion years ago through to the present. The timescale denotes major extinctions, rock formations, and the first emergence of various lifeforms along a color-coded scale separated by era and period. Fantastic for use as a reference or an educational tool in the classroom. The poster measures 11”x17” and is laminated.
Not for drug, food, or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.