Most orders ship same day.
- Forensic chemistry kit aimed at introducing students to glass physical properties and analysis
- Students will study the physical appearance, density, and refractive index of multiple glass samples
- Students will learn critical techniques for understanding forensic science
- This kit contains material for up to fifteen groups of students
- Teacher's manual, student study guide copymasters, and material safety data sheets (MSDS) are included
This forensic chemistry kit by Innovating Science explores the physical properties of glass. A common line of evidence in forensic studies, understanding how glass can vary is an important tool for any budding forensic scientist. Explored in the activities are the physical appearance, the density, and the refractive index of several glass samples. This kit provides enough material for 15 groups of students. It also includes a teacher's manual, student study guide copymasters, and material safety data sheets (MSDS)
What's in the box?
- 1 bottle borosilicate glass beads
- 1 bottle flint flass beads
- 1 bottle soda lime glass beads
- 1 set refractive index solutions
- 15 magnifiers
- Teacher's manual, student study guide copymasters, and material safety data sheets
Not for drug, food, or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.