Most orders ship same day.
- Complete refill for Innovating Science kit IS9016
- Materials help students learn the difference between forensic chemistry and forensic toxicology
- Contents are personally packaged and wrapped with care
- Materials are labeled with universal storage codes to inform safe practices
- Safety data sheets included to inform safe storage and maintenance of chemicals
Kit refill includes: 10g Aspirin 10g Acetaminophen 10g Sodium Bicarbonate Antacid 10g Effervescent Antacid 10g Unknown #1 10g Unknown #2 30ml Universal Indicator Solution 30ml 0.5M Hydrochloric Acid 30ml Ferric Nitrate 1 g Simulated Marijuana 10g Simulated LSD 10g Simulated Cocaine 30ml Simulated Cocaine Detection Reagent 30ml Simulated LSD Detection Reagent 30ml Simulated Lead Solution 30ml Simulated Mercury Solution 30ml Unknown Poison 30ml Simulated Potassium Chromate 30ml Simulated Urine Sample 30ml Alanine Control 30ml Glycine Control Spray Bottle w/ 0.5g Ninhydrin Powder 4 x 25ml 95% Ethanol 15 x 25ml Chromatography Solvent 15 Universal Indicator Color Charts 6 Capillary Tubes 15pc Chromatography Sheets DOT Info: Small quantity exemption 173.4 THIS PACKAGE CONFORMS TO 49 CFR 173.4 for domestic highway or rail transport only
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Methanol/Methyl isobutyl ketone and Phenolphthalein, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Not for drug, food, or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.