This product is not in stock, but is available to order. Backordered items can take up to an additional 4 weeks to be shipped.
Students will test their knowledge of forensic analysis in this murder mystery set in a small house boat community. Through the study of hair, fiber, fingerprint, blood, and handwriting evidence, students will deduce the most likely identity of the killer. This forensic science group lab activity has enough material for 15 groups of students, and includes a teacher's manual and safety data sheets.
What's in the box?
- 6 bottles of simulated blood evidence, 10mL (crime scene and suspects 1-5)
- 3 bottles anti-A antiserum, 10 mL
- 3 bottles anti-B antiserum, 10mL
- 3 bottles anti-Rh antiserum, 10mL
- 90 pieces thread evidence (15 each of crime scene evidence and suspects 1-5)
- 6 bags of hair evidence (1 each of crime scene evidence and suspects 1-5)
- 90 blood typing trays
- 1 package toothpicks
- 1 package microscope slides
- 1 package coverslips
- Teacher's manual, student study guide copymasters, and safety data sheets
Safety Data SheetDownload Here
Disciplinary Core Ideas
Cross Cutting Concepts
Structure and Function
Developing and Using Models
Not included in the kit:
15 Hand Magnifi ers (Optional for handwriting and fi nger print analysis)
Kit SpecsComes with instructionsNon-regulatedCountry of Origin: