if placed by 12PM EST
- Refill kit for Innovating Science kit IS9353 - Properties of Shampoo
- Kit includes enough material for 15 groups of students to run the experiments in the original kit
- Refill kits are great for teachers or classrooms that want to repeat the experiment
- Builds understanding of individual shampoo ingredients' roles, and includes tests for identifying different shampoo properties of for detailed examination
- Activities for determining relative viscosity, pH, flash-foam formation and retention, oil emulsification, and contaminant-dispersion abilities of shampoos
Refill kit for Innovating Science Kit IS9353 – The Properties of Shampoo. This refill includes all the requisite chemicals to run the experiments in the original kit, making it perfect for teachers teaching multiple classes. Using the contents of this kit, students will observe and compare viscosity, pH, foam formation and retention, oil-emulsification, and contaminant-dispersion ability for each shampoo.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
Innovating Science products, manufactured by Aldon Corporation, include educational kits for the chemistry, life science, green chemistry, advanced placement chemistry, and forensic fields. Aldon Corporation was founded in 1964, and is headquartered in Avon, NY.
What’s in the box?
- 1 bottle Shampoo #1 (30mL)
- 1 bottle Shampoo #2 (30mL)
- 1 bottle Shampoo #3 (30mL)
- 1 bottle black ink, 10% (30mL)
- 1 bottle vegetable oil (30mL)
- 50 universal indicator strips
- Safety data sheets for included materials
Not for drug, food, or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.