if placed by 12PM EST
- Beautiful stone dish carved from amber onyx. The golden stone gives off a rustic, yet elegant feel.
- Each dish is mined, shaped, and finished with care by a family-owned company.
- At 5.5" long, 4" wide, 1" tall and weighing 0.9 pounds, this soap dispenser works well with any sink.
- Every one of our soap dishes are one of a kind - they will all vary slightly in appearance. If you have a specific preference in look, please contact us and we will try to accommodate the request; however, we are not always able to honor these requests.
- The surprising weight and quality of these stones is hard to convey in an online listing: they are truly stunning.
This soap dish was mined, carved, and finished by hand to ensure the highest level of quality. Made from amber onyx calcite, each soap dish has its own unique coat of bands, eyes, voids, and veins, but all look stunning. The amber color, with shocks of white and grey, gives them a soft, glowing vibe. The smooth stone offers an elegant, refined feeling, making it a versatile addition in any setting. Each dish weighs just under a pound, and measures 5.5" long by 4" wide and 1" tall.
Every item from the "Artisan Mined" series is backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee. As is the nature of true, authentic geological specimens, each specimen is completely unique and some can be more striking or appealing to certain people. If you receive and item and are dissatisfied with the item, we will exchange your item free of charge (in some cases allowing you to preview the set before shipment). We hope you understand the variable nature of such products and want nothing more than for you to be completely satisfied.