if placed by 12PM EST
- Beautiful black, wooden jewelry box, with lid carved out of quality orange calcite.
- Each jewelry box is mined, shaped, and finished with care by a family-owned company.
- At 2" tall, 3.75" long and 5.25" wide, this jewelry box is perfect for jewelry placement or as a decorative piece.
- Every one of our jewelry boxes are one of a kind - they will all vary slightly in appearance. If you have a specific preference in look, please contact us and we will try to accommodate the request; however, we are not always able to honor these requests.
- The surprising weight and quality of these stones are hard to convey in an online listing: they are truly stunning.
This jewelry box was mined, carved, and finished by hand to ensure the highest level of quality. It's lid, made from quality orange calcite makes this jewelry box perfect for any specimen enthusiast. Each lid has its own unique coat of bands, eyes, voids, and veins, but all look stunning. This jewelry box is solid black wood, and it's lid features beautiful sunny tones of orange, accented with cream and yellow veins and banding. This piece offers an elegant, refined feeling, making it a versatile addition in any setting. Each jewelry box weighs just under one pound, and measures 2" tall, 3.75" long and 5.25" wide.
Every item from the "Artisan Mined" series is backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee. As is the nature of true, authentic geological specimens, each specimen is completely unique and some can be more striking or appealing to certain people. If you receive and item and are dissatisfied with the item, we will exchange your item free of charge (in some cases allowing you to preview the set before shipment). We hope you understand the variable nature of such products and want nothing more than for you to be completely satisfied.