Authentic Acid Treated Chalcopyrite, 2lb Bag - The Artisan Mined Series by hBAR
- Genuine Chalcopyrite rock specimens. Acid treated to bring out a beautiful array of colors
- Features a beautiful array of purple and blue iridescence, with hints of copper, gold and black shades
- Each individual specimen features it's own shape and size, but each bag includes 2lbs of loose specimens
- Excellent for science classroom observation & study, but also beautiful enough for home display. Makes an excellent gift for any specimen enthusiast
- Every piece in the Artisan Mined collection is one of a kind and will vary slightly in color, shape and scenic markings. Image represents a sample of the specimen you will receive
2lb Bag of Acid Treated Chalcopyrite Mineral Specimens
Made of 100% Acid treated Chalcopyrite, each specimen features its own unique assortment of color combinations, bands, eyes, veins, and shocks. Specimens are unpolished, so the texture of each piece is completely natural and rough.
This Chalcopyrite is acid treated to bring out a beautiful array of purple and blue iridescence and may be marked with hints of copper, gold and black shades.
Excellent for classroom geological study in rocks and minerals, but beautiful enough for home decor. Chalcopyrite is also used in metaphysical and natural healing practices.
While each and every specimen will feature it's own unique shape and size, you will receive a bag with 2lbs of loose rocks.
Every item from the "Artisan Mined" series is backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee. As is the nature of true, authentic geological specimens, each specimen is completely unique and some can be more striking or appealing to certain people. If you receive an item and are dissatisfied, we will exchange it free of charge (in some cases allowing you to preview the set before shipment).