Most orders ship same day.
- Soothing stone bookends carved from grey aragonite
- Each bookend is mined, shaped, and finished with care by a family-owned company
- With each end weighing nearly 4 pounds, these hefty bookends will hold your books in place no problem
- The dreamy grey stone lends a relaxed, yet elegant feel
- Every one of our bookends is one of a kind - they will all vary slightly in appearance. If you have a specific preference in look, please contact us and we will try to accommodate the request; however, we are not always able to honor these requests
This grey stone bookend was mined, carved, and finished by hand to ensure the higest level of quality. Made from a wintry aragonite, each bookend has a unique look, from the interior bands and squiggles to the exterior rinds and bumps. The quiet, overcast color gives them a relaxing vibe, but the smooth stone offers a more elegant, refined feeling, making them a versatile addition to any home or office. Each side of the bookend weighs 4 pounds, and measures 5" long by 2" wide by 7" tall.
Every item from the "Artisan Mined" series is backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee. As is the nature of true, authentic geological specimens, each specimen is completely unique and some can be more striking or appealing to certain people. If you receive and item and are dissatisfied with the item, we will exchange your item free of charge (in some cases allowing you to preview the set before shipment). We hope you understand the variable nature of such products and want nothing more than for you to be completely satisfied.