Tumbled Blue Agate - Pack of 10 - 4.5-5.5cm Stones - Natural, 100% Authentic Blue Agate - The Artisan Mined Series by hBAR
- Pack of ten blue agate tumbled stones - bright shades of blue, hints of green, purple, accented with browns and grays
- Each stone is carefully mined and tumbled for a smooth and shiny finish
- While each and every stone will feature it's own unique shape and size- each stone will measure approximately 4.5-5.5cm
- The natural beauty of these stones make each piece the perfect gift for any specimen enthusiast, and makes for lovely home décor. Can be used in a variety of crafts and projects including terrariums and rock garden, jewelry making and wire wrapping
- Every piece in the Artisan Mined collection is one of a kind and will vary slightly in color, shape and scenic markings. Image represents a sample of the stones, but each set is unique
Pack of 10 stones - Blue Agate, 4.5-5.5cm
These beautiful stones were mined, and tumbled with care to ensure a superior level of quality. Made of 100% authentic blue agate, each piece features its own unique assortment of color combinations, bands, eyes, veins, and shocks and is carefully polished to ensure a smooth finish. Colors are completely natural and unenhanced.
These stones feature a beautiful variety of blue shades, accented with greens, specks of purple, and accents of brown and gray. A polished finish and elegant feel make these stones a lovely addition to any setting, and pairs well with all styles of indoor and outdoor décor.
While each and every stone will feature it's own unique shape and size- each stone will measure approximately 4.5-5.5cm.
Every item from the "Artisan Mined" series is backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee. As is the nature of true, authentic geological specimens, each specimen is completely unique and some can be more striking or appealing to certain people. If you receive an item and are dissatisfied, we will exchange your item free of charge (in some cases allowing you to preview the set before shipment).