Elegant Amber Onyx Aragonite Triceratops, 3.25" (3oz) - Carved from Real North American Onyx Aragonite - The Artisan Mined Series by Hbar
- 100% authentic North American onyx aragonite carved triceratops figure
- This natural stone specimen features a lovely blend of amber, white and gray shades
- Measures approximately 3.25" long, 1" wide and 1.6" tall, making this piece a versatile addition to any setting, including your home, office, or outdoor space
- The natural beauty of these stones make each piece the perfect gift for any specimen enthusiast, and makes for lovely home décor
- Stone specimens are carefully mined, and gently polished by a family-owned company. Every piece in the Artisan Mined collection is one of a kind and will vary slightly in color, shape and scenic markings. If you have a specific preference in look, please contact us and we will try to accommodate the request; however, we are not always able to honor these requests.
Onyx Aragonite Carved Triceratops Figure, 3.25" x 1" x 1.6"
This triceratops figure was mined, carved, and finished by hand with care to ensure a superior level of quality. Each piece features its own unique assortment of color combinations, bands, eyes, veins, and shocks and is carefully polished to ensure a smooth finish. Colors are completely natural and unenhanced.
This figure features a translucent to cloudy shade of light amber, and may feature very subtle bands of white, amber and gray. Its polished finish and elegant feel make for a lovely addition to any setting, and pairs well with all styles of indoor and outdoor décor.
While each hand carved piece varies slightly in size, it will measure approximately 3.25" long, 1" wide and 1.6" tall. Each weighs about 3 ounces.
Every item from the "Artisan Mined" series is backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee. As in the nature of true, authentic geological specimens, each is completely unique and can be more striking or appealing to certain people. If you receive an item and are dissatisfied, we will exchange it free of charge (in some cases allowing you to preview the set before shipment).