Orange Stone Owl Figure, 2.5" long, Carved from Real North American Calcite - The Artisan Mined Series by hBAR
- Beautiful stone owl carved from tangerine calcite.
- Each bird is mined, shaped, and finished with care by a family-owned company.
- At 1" long, 1" wide, 2.5" tall and weighing 0.1 pounds , this bird works well anywhere - in your home, your office, or in your garden.
- The orange stone gives off a rustic, yet elegant feel.
- Every one of our birds is one of a kind - they will all vary slightly in appearance. If you have a specific preference in look, please contact us and we will try to accommodate the request; however, we are not always able to honor these requests.
This bird figure was mined, carved, and finished by hand to ensure the highest level of quality. Made from tangerine calcite, each owl has its own unique coat of bands, eyes, and veins, but all look stunning. The tangerine and white color gives them a warm, comforting vibe, but the smooth stone offers an elegant, refined feeling, making it a versatile addition in any setting. Each owl weighs 0.1 pounds, and measures 1" long by 1" wide and 2.5" tall.
Every item from the "Artisan Mined" series is backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee. As is the nature of true, authentic geological specimens, each specimen is completely unique and some can be more striking or appealing to certain people. If you receive and item and are dissatisfied with the item, we will exchange your item free of charge (in some cases allowing you to preview the set before shipment). We hope you understand the variable nature of such products and want nothing more than for you to be completely satisfied.