if placed by 12PM EST
- Beautiful dimetroden figure stone carved from high quality amber onyx aragonite.
- Each dimetroden is mined, shaped, and finished with care by a family-owned company.
- At 3.5" long, 1.75" wide and 0.75" tall, this dinosaur figure is perfect for any setting- in your home, office or even your garden.
- Every one of our Dimetroden figures are one of a kind - they will all vary slightly in appearance. If you have a specific preference in look, please contact us and we will try to accommodate the request; however, we are not always able to honor these requests.
- The surprising weight and quality of these stones are hard to convey in an online listing: they are truly stunning.
This Dimetroden figure was mined, carved, and finished by hand to ensure the highest level of quality. Made from quality amber onyx, this item is perfect for any specimen enthusiast. Each Dimetroden has its own unique coat of bands, eyes, voids, and veins, but all look stunning. The soft colors featured in this piece include light tones of amber brown, and contain subtle accents of white banding. This piece offers and elegant, refined feeling, making it a versatile addition in any setting. Each Dimetroden figure weighs approximately 2 ounces, and is 3.5" long, 1.75" wide and stands 0.75" tall.
Every item from the "Artisan Mined" series is backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee. As is the nature of true, authentic geological specimens, each specimen is completely unique and some can be more striking or appealing to certain people. If you receive and item and are dissatisfied with the item, we will exchange your item free of charge (in some cases allowing you to preview the set before shipment). We hope you understand the variable nature of such products and want nothing more than for you to be completely satisfied.