Beaded Amber Bracelet, Ivory Braided Thread, 2.25" - 3.25" Dia. Adjustable Fit - 100% Authentic Amber Beads - The Artisan Mined Series by hBar
- Braided ivory thread bracelet featuring free form beads made of 100% Chiapas Amber
- Bracelet features a sliding knot clasp, allowing you to adjust for a comfortable fit
- Beads feature warm amber tones, ranging from yellow to brown. Many of the beads are accented with natural inclusions
- Each bead has a unique shape, and measures approximately 7-10mm
- Each bracelet is created and beads are mined, and gently polished by a family-owned company. Every piece in the Artisan Mined collection is one of a kind and will vary slightly in color, shape and scenic markings. If you have a specific preference in look, please contact us and we will try to accommodate the request; however, we are not always able to honor these requests
Beaded Amber Bracelet
This bracelet was hand strung with free form amber beads. Each bead is created with 100% authentic Chiapas Amber and is finished by hand with care to ensure a superior level of quality. Each and every bead features its own unique assortment of color combinations, bands, eyes, veins, and shocks. Color is completely natural and unenhanced.
This bracelet features ivory, braided thread, and the amber beads in this piece range from translucent yellow to orange and deep brown, and many are accented with natural inclusions. The bracelet's sliding knot clasp allows you to adjust the sizing from 2.25" to 3.25" in diameter.
Every item from the "Artisan Mined" series is backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee. As in the nature of true, authentic geological specimens, each is completely unique and can be more striking or appealing to certain people. If you receive an item and are dissatisfied, we will exchange it free of charge (in some cases allowing you to preview the set before shipment).