if placed by 12PM EST
- Beautiful ashtray carved from onyx aragonite. This stone specimen features gentle shades of amber, and may be accented with white shocks.
- Each ashtray is carefully mined, shaped, and finished by a family-owned company.
- At 0.75" tall, 2.9" wide, and 3.5"long this ashtray fits well anywhere - in your home, your office, or in your garden.
- The natural beauty of these stones make each piece the perfect gift for any specimen enthusiast, and can be used in a variety of crafts including terrariums and rock gardens.
- Every piece in the Artisan Mined collection is one of a kind and will vary slightly in color, shape and markings. If you have a specific preference in look, please contact us and we will try to accommodate the request; however, we are not always able to honor these requests.
This beautiful clubs suit shaped ashtray figure was mined, carved, and finished by hand to ensure the highest level of quality. Made from onyx aragonite, each ashtray has its own unique coat of bands, eyes, and veins, but all look stunning. Created from onyx aragonite, each piece features its own unique assortment of color combinations, bands, eyes, veins, and shocks.
Each ashtray measures approximately 0.75" tall, 3.25"wide, and 4" long, and weighs 0.4 pounds, making it a perfect addition to any home, office, or outdoor setting.
Every item from the "Artisan Mined" series is backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee. As is the nature of true, authentic geological specimens, each specimen is completely unique and some can be more striking or appealing to certain people. If you receive and item and are dissatisfied with the item, we will exchange your item free of charge (in some cases allowing you to preview the set before shipment). We hope you understand the variable nature of such products and want nothing more than for you to be completely satisfied.