Fiery Orange Crystal Stone Pyramid, 4" base (1.8lbs), Carved from Real North American Calcite - The Artisan Mined Series by hBAR
- Beautiful stone pyramid carved from orange Calcite. The orange stone gives off a rustic, yet elegant feel.
- Each pyramid is mined, shaped, and finished with care by a family-owned company.
- At 4" long, 4" wide, 3" tall and weighing nearly two pounds , this pyramid works well anywhere - in your home, office, studio, or even in your living room.
- Every one of our pyramids are one of a kind - they will all vary slightly in appearance. If you have a specific preference in look, please contact us and we will try to accommodate the request; however, we are not always able to honor these requests.
- The surprising weight and quality of these stones is hard to convey in an online listing: they are truly stunning.
This pyramid was mined, carved, and finished by hand to ensure the highest level of quality. Made from orange calcite, each pyramid has its own unique coat of bands, eyes, voids, and veins, but all look stunning. The orange color, with shocks of white and gray, while being almost a perfect pyramid, gives you a feeling of calmness and serenity. The smooth stone offers an elegant, refined feeling, making it a versatile addition in any setting. Each pyramid weighs nearly two pounds, and measures 4" long by 4" wide and 3" tall.
Every item from the "Artisan Mined" series is backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee. As is the nature of true, authentic geological specimens, each specimen is completely unique and some can be more striking or appealing to certain people. If you receive and item and are dissatisfied with the item, we will exchange your item free of charge (in some cases allowing you to preview the set before shipment). We hope you understand the variable nature of such products and want nothing more than for you to be completely satisfied.
Product Name: Fiery Orange Crystal Stone Pyramid, 4" base (1.8lbs), Carved from Real North American Calcite - The Artisan Mined Series by hBAR
Product SKU: M8221