if placed by 12PM EST
- Authentic Raw Emerald Specimen. Each specimen features stunning green, black, white, and gray tones, shades, and veins.
- Each specimen is carefully mined by a family owned company. Each specimen is completely natural, untreated, and unpolished.
- Each specimen is unique and one of a kind. Specimen from this collection are approximately 1-2" long, 0.75-1.5" wide and weigh up to 0.25 pounds.
- Great for geological study or home décor.
- Every piece in the Artisan Mined collection is one of a kind and will vary slightly in color, shape and scenic markings. If you have a specific preference in look, please contact us and we will try to accommodate the request; however, we are not always able to honor these requests.
This beautiful Garnet Rock Specimen was carefully mined by a family owned company in Brazil to ensure a superior level of quality. Due to its natural formation, each piece features its own shape, and assortment of color, combinations, bands, eyes, veins, and shocks.
Each specimen features stunning green, black, white, and gray tones, shades, and veins.
While each specimen has its own unique shape and size, specimen from this collection are approximately1-2" long, 0.75-1.5" wide and weigh up to 0.25 pounds.
Every item from the "Artisan Mined" series is backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee. As is the nature of true, authentic geological specimens, each specimen is completely unique and some can be more striking or appealing to certain people. If you receive an item and are dissatisfied, we will exchange your item free of charge (in some cases allowing you to preview the set before shipment). We hope you understand the variable nature of such products and want nothing more than for you to be completely satisfied.