- Sensors Built into unit: Ambient Temperature, Light Intensity, Sound, Barometer, Altitude, Humidity, Dew-Point, Acceleration, Magnetic Field
- 4 Color Touch Screen with USB Connectivity and built in battery, system can fully integrate with any Neulog sensor
- USB connecting cable included, Panda can connect to PC or Mac
- Software is free to download at Neulog
- Temperature (12 bit): -13 to 140 F (can read Celsius or Fahrenheit), Light (16 bit): 1000 to 240,000 lux, Barometer (24 bit): 80 to 110 kPA (Can Read Kpa, atm, Hg, mmHg), Altitude (24 bit): -722 to 2000m, Sounds (12 bit): 40 to 110 dB, Humidity (16 bit):
Panda is a multi-sensor module that includes 9 built in sensors: Ambient (Room Temperature), Light, Sound, Barometer, Altitude, Humidity, Dew-Point, Acceleration, and Magnetic Field. It includes a built in rechargeable battery, 4.2" (320 X 240 pixel) color touch display, and USB connector (included in box). Panda is ideal for younger scientists and students that wish to seamlessly and easily collect data. The Panda can be connected to PC or MAC via the included USB cable. Panda can also connect wirelessly to any Wi-Fi enabled device (iPhone, Smart Phones, Tablets, etc.) with the additional purchase of a Neulog WIFI201.