Specific Gravity and Essential Components Kit: Includes Newton Scale, Displacement Can, Catch Can, 3 Metal Cube Specimens with Hooks
- Included in kit: (1) Newton/Gram scale dynamometer, (1) Aluminum Displacement Vessel, (1) Aluminum Catch Bucket with handle, (1) 0.75inch iron cube with hook, (1) 0.75in copper cube with hook, (1) 0.75in aluminum cube with hook
- NOT included: Instructions, metalware stands. We recommend using the Eisco Labs MTST1 set for building a specific gravity or buoyancy experiment
- Dynamometer has a max of 1N/100g and a graduations of .02N/2g
- The AL displacement vessel is 130mm in height, 110mm diameter, and the spout length is 30mm. The catch bucket is 4 inches in diameter, 3.15 inches in height and has a handle
- A great kit full of tough to find components that work together to teach density and specific gravity
This kit gives you the tough-to-find instrumental tools to measure the specific gravity of 3 specific metals. It is recommended you purchase a ring stand (such as Eisco MTST1) and a digital balance separately to have everything you need to do the basic science education specific gravity lab. Specific gravity is the ratio of the density of a substance to the density of a standard (usually water for liquid, air for gas).