Ring & Ball Gravesande - 19mm Ball
- 19MM BALL || 19mm ball and ring individual mounted onto rods with handles
- HEAT EXPERIMENTS || For use in demonstrating thermal expansion and in various other heat-based physics experiments
- EASY TO USE || Apparatus demonstrates that the ball passes through the ring when cold but will not pass through after being heated
- DURABLE & STURDY || Ball, ring, and rods are made of high quality brass - Mounted onto superior wooden handles
- FOR EDUCATIONAL USE || Designed for use in a science classroom but also great for teaching and educational fun at home
19mm ball and ring individual mounted onto rods with handles. Used in the demonstration of thermal expansions. The ball will pass through the ring when cold but will not pass through after being heated.
Ball measures 19mm in diameter. Ball, ring, and rods are made of high quality brass. Mounted onto superior wooden handles.
Excellent demonstration tool for science classrooms.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.