- Contains radiation comparator apparatus, white screen, and experiment guide; electric bulb heat source attached
- Base dimensions: 10in x 7 in x 1 in
- Height (to tip of domes): 6.5 in
- 2 domes - one black and one shiny metal
- Thermometer holders present on both domes
The heat absorption radiation comparator, with heat source and differently coated domes attached, is ideal for comparing the heat absorption and radiation between shiny and dull items. The thermometer attachments on each dome make it easy to use and obtain data. The experiment guide included is a great aid for learning about how to use the apparatus and is very user-friendly.