- Contains: transmitter, receiver, slave transducer, two reflectors, exponential horns, and a perforated plate.
- Wooden blocks to support reflectors included
- Exponential horns included
- Used to study the nature of sound
- Demonstrates reflection, interference, and diffraction of sound
The ultrasonic study apparatus contains all of the tools necessary for studying the nature of sound waves: transmitter, receiver, slave transducer, two reflectors, exponential horns and a perforated plate. This kit is a great way to study and learn about