Eisco Labs Barlows Wheel - Heavy Duty base
- Barlow's wheel is a historical demonstration experiment of Lorentz force generated by currents flowing between the polar expansions of a magnet.
- The item is equipped with neodinium-ironboron magnets that generate a strong magnetic field over the wheel that is therefore set in motion when crossed by currents.
- Barlow's Wheels is an impressive piece of apparatus constituted by a wheel on low friction suspensions.
- Wheel does not spin when batteries are installed - This demonstrates the magnetic resistance due to electricity being applied
- 4 AA batteries are required for operation of the Barlow Batteries not included