- LIFELIKE DESIGN || 3-dimensional bullfrog dissection teaching demonstration model with lifelike design built from a custom mold
- DURABLE || Made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic for durability and mounted onto backboard
- NUMBERED || Shows internal anatomy - Anatomy is numbered for easy reference
- INCLUDES KEYCARD || Includes highly detailed keycard for easy identification
- HAND-PAINTED || Great alternative to the costs and cleanup of dissection in the classroom - Hand-painted using vibrant eco-friendly paint - Designed by subject matter experts
The detailed 3D rendering of a frog dissection with its vibrantly colored anatomy is ideal for studying the structure and function of the basic organs in a frog. Key anatomical parts are colored and numbered for comparison with the anatomy key that is included - all major organs are clearly visible and labeled on the ventral side. The frog is also dissected on the dorsal side to reveal the brain, spinal cord, ribs, nerves, and muscles of the hind leg. The frog itself can also be removed for further manipulation and investigation. This model provides a visually and kinesthetically effective method for studying the structure and function of the anatomy of a frog. It is a particularly useful tool for students who struggle with dissection to understand the basic anatomy that is gleaned from doing a dissection.